DCMASSHOLE

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Quick Observations and Comments

  1. If you have a SUV there is no need to slow down over a road under construction because you don't want your precious vehicle to be treated rough even though your vehicle is designed for off roading. So, next time either get of the road or use your vehicle properly
  2. I've read to great post, one at Incognito's blog and Who Threw That Ham at me. Although, I disagree with some of Incognito's post, I agree with a lot of it and both Incognito and Who Threw That Ham at me have it right that gays should not be ostracize in American society as political pawns and should be proud of who they are.
  3. It is always difficult when you have women wanting to sleep with you, but you don't want to tell them you are not interested because you like the attention and the game. Plus, it is fun to flirt for awhile.
  4. Oh, after flirting with the two Texas girls in which one thought I was going home with her friend, sorry, I was tired, but instead went to the bars after getting her a cab. Well, since it is pride week here in DC the drama was flowing. I find it interesting when someone is CBing another friend and then the friend get so frustrated that he calls his friend a fucking faggit. Really, is that the pot calling the kettle black. It was too much drama for me so I decided to walk to my friend's house and on the way there kept getting cat calls and hey good looking from men driving by. I really don't think they could see me in the dark, I think it was just a natural reaction to yell things out while driving by. I could have been Rusty from Mask for all they know.
  5. I also reaffirmed I do not like white wine after have several samples of the stuff at a wine tasting. I'm a red person and in particular Chilean Wine I find is the best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>