DCMASSHOLE

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Nothing Much

Well, I'm glad my crazy week is done. I really don't know how people can travel all over the place, what are you running from or to. LOL. Well, after having dinner with a friend and telling him urinating on the room deck could lead to an arrest and him being put on sexual predators list thus denying him a feature legal job, I proceeded to a country bar.

After paying the cover charge, I first noticed the place was dead. I moved to the bar and got myself a Sapphire and Tonic and just people watched for awhile. I texted a couple of people and then a person sat next to me and we began to talk. He was very interesting and then his buddies showed up. The place began to get packed, but this is when I became perplexed. After line and two stepping, the techno came on. So, I was expecting artistic dancing, but no lining dancing. However, there are always those to strive to be none conformists and destroying the unity of the Lords of the Dance. I called it early with no one in tow.

Nothing interesting just an average day, except I got burned doing a 10 mile run around DC. I was glad when I arrived at my friends house ribs were waiting.

2 Comments:

At 2:40 AM, Blogger Eye Que said...

I've noticed the slow death of gay country bars and it saddens me. You could always count on the cotton eyed joe and if you're really lucky a Reba drag performance of "Fancy".

Now you're lucky if the boom boom music doesnt start before 10.

The BRB in Houston never disappoints, especially during the Rodeo. Ye Haw Yall.

 
At 10:50 AM, Blogger StratoCade said...

I agree with Jason. The BRB is great. As a matter of fact, it's about the only place in Houston with decent looking mens.

Plus, any bar with the "Bottom" in the name is FUN.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>