DCMASSHOLE

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Time Off

This weekend had me working hard and partying harder. It was great talking to people from Texas and meeting Ed, a black man, who plays a mean Johnny Cash, and trying to make sure the local kids that kept running over did not violate the religious dietary restrictions. I mean honestly who purchases pork/chicken hot dogs.

For the next two weeks, I will be extremely busy with work then traveling to Chapel Hill for a Wedding. Then when I get back home I will be flying out the next day to New York, so, by next Friday I will be glad when the weekend is here and I will be able to canoe on Saturday. So, I will be posting intermittenly through the week that will not be indepth.

2 Comments:

At 7:07 AM, Blogger the doc said...

Try to find some good eastern N.C. Bar-B-Q while in Chapel Hill, although that is more of a wine & cheese and tofu town. There used to be a good Bar-B-Q place in Durham, Josh Turnage's. Had some great Brunswick stew also. Don't forget your brown suit and white socks.

 
At 7:23 AM, Blogger DCMASSHOLE said...

Thanks Doc. The Groom already reminded me about it. It is a running joke that stems from my time taking the VA Bar Exam in which I had a dream I would forget my suit (required to take exam) and I did. I have a My Cousin Vinny moment. So, this time I will not.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>