DCMASSHOLE

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all those women that carried us for nine long months. I can remember one day when I pissed of my mom and she called me a "son of bitch". I said that is right you are and immediately a wooden spoon was thrown across the kitchen hitting me in the face. From that point on I realized my mom had great aim and that will be the last time I talk back her. For a petite Italian woman she sure knows how to make me shut up that many only wish they could do.

3 Comments:

At 10:06 PM, Blogger the doc said...

We all have memories of when we tried to back-talk to our mothers and paid the price. Contrary to the name of the ancient TV show, "Mom", not "Father Knows Best". My mom still knows best. I am blessed to still have her as a vibrant part of my life.

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger StratoCade said...

Wow. I never, ever, thought of calling my mom a Bitch. I think she would've hit me upside the head with an iron skillet.

The first fight I was ever in was when a guy called my mom a bitch. He was honestly unrecognizable when 3 coaches pulled me off his pummelled, writhing, whimpering self.

 
At 8:44 PM, Blogger StratoCade said...

DC - you're right. Even if my mom called me a sumbitch (i've heard perhaps 3 curse words from her in my life), even if I was really angry, I'd have never dreamt of agreeing. Probably about 70% out of fear and 30% out of respect... ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>