DCMASSHOLE

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Protest?

For those that don't live in DC, if you ever drive up Massachusetts Avenue (the Embassy Row Part) you will see this older man with a sign reading, Vatican protects/hides pedophiles. This really disturbed my scenic view past the British Embassy and the VP's residence. As I take the right, to head to my friend's houses and pass the the Belgium Embassy, I usually roll down my window and say something. I don't know, I can not help but go off on this guy.

I even call up friends to find out what is his deal. I guess he is on that corner pretty much from morning to night protesting against the the Catholic Church or should I say the hierarchy. The next thought in my mind does this man have a job and nice white gloves to protect you from paper cuts.

This man or a family member must have been wronged by someone in the church. I think I will have to interview him to get to the bottom of the story. Of course, I will be a little bias. It was the American Catholic Church where most of the abuse occurred and he has a right to protect, but there comes a time when enough is enough. I believe this guy has been doing it for years starting out over by American Univeristy and moving his way east. The church has heard the protests of this man and many of the other victims of those men responsible for their henious actions against individuals that held so much trust in them.

The Family Guy Pope Link:
http://media.putfile.com/family-guy-pope

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>