DCMASSHOLE

Monday, May 01, 2006

The Sox Win!!!!

The 200 million dollar evil empire lost to the Red Sox Rebel Force. I guess 100 million dollars just on the Yankees pitching staff does not payoff. Plus, they don't have the power of Papi that hit a three run blast in the 8th inning to put the game out of reach. Further more, I could careless if Foulke comes back as closer. What he did for the Sox during the championship season was awesome, but the current season is not won on passed laurels. Go, Sox!!!! (I wonder I will get a knock at the door from the FBI for memorializing what I watched on TV without permission from MLB?) Only 18 more games to go.

Coming up posts:
Anna, Anna, Fabulous Anna all she gets his her day in Federal Court.

Solidarity - The illegal immigrant strike, I'm all for Freedom of Speech, but it is a little ironic that the people protesting are in violation of the law for just being here. I guess all the construction workers building the high rise were illegal or were they?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>