DCMASSHOLE

Sunday, April 09, 2006

What Not To Do At The Gym

I work out at Gold's Gym and the one thing you should not do is go there hungry. I usually work out for about an hour and half. The first hour is devoted to cardio because I need to burn off the Dunkin Donuts that I ate in the morning. The next half hour is for lifting. I go to the gym before I eat dinner and that was all good until the evil Five Guys opened up. For those that don't know the DC Area, Five Guys is a burger joint that has some the freshest and best hamburgers around. Well, you can imagine that after working out I'm pretty hungry and when you smell those burgers and frys cooking, as the serene sirens call sailors to the rocky shores, so to does Five Guys smell tempt those that have just labored to get their body in shap. Luckily, I have will power or else I would end up like the girlieman govenor. Nice speedo Aaarnold.

Oh, and the reason why I was prompted to write this is because my gym was distributing flyers for 20% with Golds ID at the local Resturant/Bar. What do they want their customers to put on the pounds and blame them for not seeing results or is this just a kind favor. You must decide.

1 Comments:

At 10:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw geez, a burger joint right nearby? Ok, fine, so you'll have to work out twice as much. It's worth it right? (I mean it's worth it for the burger).

Oh, but that picture... yeeeeeeggghhhhh!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>