DCMASSHOLE

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Europe Has Surrendered?


In Greek Mythology, Cassandra was given the gift of prophecy by Apollo, but was cursed by him that none would believe anything she said. She warned the people of Troy about the Greek's plan to enter the city by hiding in a wooden horse. Today, Europe has a new Cassandra who warns Europe about the evils of Islamic Extremists, yet her warnings have fallen on deaf ears. I will post later on this disturbing story. I have little hope the Europe will pay attention to her warnings, especially after the deaths of a gay politician trying to curtail Islamic immigration and Van Gogh because he dared to exercise his freedom of speech. I believe Europe will appease again as it has done in the past hoping that the new terror can be tamed, but they are only fooling themselves.

I apologize but I left the Wall Street Journal piece at work and once I do some more research I will write more.

2 Comments:

At 2:38 AM, Blogger the doc said...

Allah Akbar!

The PC Infidels do not realize that this is a true Jihad. Time and terror are on our side.

On a lighter side:
Where did you get the picture of our dining china pattern? We are missing a few pieces and need some replacements.

 
At 8:14 AM, Blogger DCMASSHOLE said...

I believe you can pick up in some antique shop. Don't worry if guards rush to stop you from touching it, they are there to help you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>