DCMASSHOLE

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

I'm Evil


I just took the evil test that I saw on Chad Fox's website and I'm 90% evil. Some of the questions on the test reminds of the time when the Scientologist tried to interview me and do a profile. When I heard the question would you commit genocide against a creature, I almost lost it. It was not my fault my father bought another rabbit when I only wanted one for a pet. What they say about rabbits are true. I was a kid and my father bought me one rabbit then he bought another and I said I hope they are both the same sex. In a few weeks I realized I was wrong. Then a few more weeks there wer more rabbits and more, well you get the point.

I was a kid and I could only take care of one rabbit, but no my father wanted to raise rabbits and have me take care of them. Well, after awhile I got sick of caring for them and decided to let them all go. We lived near the woods so I would one by one free them into the wilderness until there were none. When my father realize what I was doing he said that I may have set them free, but they would not live for long in the wild. He tried to blame me for the deaths of all the rabbits I set free. When I heard that question from the Scientologist I answered yes and they did not even react. What I answered I committed genocide against a creature and not one reaction. As long as their Xanuth or whatever the evil overlord buried under a volcano as a prison, I guess they don't fear or react to much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>