DCMASSHOLE

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Observations


For the past two days, I have been observing the people at my gym. There are some very interesting people some I recognize and others that are new to me. Yesterday, while I was on the treadmill watching my Red Sox get trounced by the Yankees I noticed this guy. The reason why I noticed him was because he was balding up top, yet had a long beard. He also had tons of metal on his face that probably would have set off a metal detector. I was wondering why would you attract more attention to yourself when you are a balding like that, but obviously this guy is secure and proud of himself as he should be. We all can not conform to the social norm.

Today, we had our normal dancer. I've avoided dancer because I was able to go to the gym early avoiding this guy who likes to dance around the gym and pretend to shot baskets. He really disturbed me because I will be on the treadmill minding my own business when I hear him yelling out stuff. No, he does not have that disease, but he just loves laughing out loud and just yelling. I'm not the only one disturbed by this.


And finally we have the really life troll. You know those little creatures you put on the end of your pencil with the fuzzy hair. Well, my gym has a real one. She loves wearing her Daisy Dukes and using the high kick machine for hours. She also loves showing her navel which is a good thing to distract from looking at her Medusa like head. The one thing I have to say at least she smells nice and most times like cotton candy.

I will not mention all the hotties that have come and gone through my gym, but I'm glad to share just some of the eclectic bunch the lighten up my day.

1 Comments:

At 10:52 AM, Blogger StratoCade said...

Wow. Your gym sounds like fun. I still work out at the faculty gym on campus. Nothing like seeing a bunch of pauncy septugenarians to motivate you...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>