DCMASSHOLE

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Recommendations

1. Taliban - by Ahmed Rashid - A mostly unbias account of the power struggle and constant warfare in Afghanistan. Hey, if the guy is hated by both sides, I think he must be doing his job at presenting the truth.

2. Shelby Steele's article in Fridays Wall St Journal is an excellent account of the world's struggle against militant Islam and the failure of America's resolve as the lone super power to the lead on the world to victory.

3. America's national security - I know the security people at a particular military building were being nice letting me in out of the freezing cold to make a call, but they should not reveal who visited the building. I don't recall how we got on the topic, but after a few minutes I figured out it was Prince Faisal and his entourage. I wonder what that was about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>