DCMASSHOLE

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

So I voted today

I voted for the Republicans because I fear the Democratic policies will weaken our resolve to fight terror and the economy. I also voted against the Marriage Amendment because it banned absolutely any government entity within Virginia from recognizing a union that would give the benefits of marriage to same sex couples.

Interesting that 4 years ago when I was taking my bar exam a similar questioned came up. Back then I followed what the law stated, today I'm attempting to change the hearts and mines of the majority of Virginians.

2 Comments:

At 5:46 PM, Blogger Chox said...

Thanks for being honest to yourself and voting what you believe in. That's what democracy is all about.

Even if you're wrong most of the time.

Oh, I was kidding. Relax. ;-)

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger the doc said...

Welcome to the Peoples' Republic of America, lead by Comrade Pelosi in the Peoples' Lower Chamber and Comrades Schumer, Kennedy, Clinton, Feinstein, et. al. in the exalted Peoples' Upper Chamber.

Since all are equal, we'll soon have a unicameral Peoples' Congress.

Better dust off Das Kapital and Mao's little Red Book.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>