DCMASSHOLE

Friday, August 25, 2006

Oh Well!!

Writing a statement is total differnt from saying it because you are unable to gage the person who wrote it as opposed to saying. Sometimes people take what is writing the wrong way even though you are joking. It is at that time you realize what you said might have offended and you must apologize. For those that know me, they know I joke around all the time and I can be an asshole, but then again I'm a good person to have on your side because I am a very loyal friend. Plus, I'm from New England and someone is not busting my balls that is the person I don't trust.

3 Comments:

At 7:45 PM, Blogger the doc said...

Just what are you saying? Don't be shy, be specific.

 
At 12:34 PM, Blogger DCMASSHOLE said...

Yes, I should be more specific when I write about things. What I'm talking about is a personal note I wrote to someone who was talking about being fat. The person is far from being fat and if you saw the him in person you would think so. Now, I think he must have been joking with his response back to me, but you never know.

 
At 2:16 PM, Blogger the doc said...

And here I was worrying that it was something serious. We fat boys can't fool ourselves. We're fat. Of course there are more PC ways of saying it. But we're fat. Eat about what we want. Stay fat, but not much fatter. Starve ourselves and shed a few pounds over a few months, only to see the weight come back rather quickly when we eat regularly, but always back to about our previous weight...fat. Like I have a normal body temperature for me, I think I have a weight that is my weight, which does not fluctuate much over the long run. Just a theory, but it works for me. Been true for me over the years.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>