DCMASSHOLE

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Holla, Holla!!!

So, yesterday I was heading to Happy Hour to meet my friend that was recently evacuated from Beirut when who do I see DMX. Yes, the paroled rapper. As I was walking to the ATM and 18th Street Lounge, I see this guy on the sidewalk with a remote control helicopter. Now it was this that caught my eye and when I looked up I laughed and said hey that is DMX.

My first question was why the hell is he hanging south of Dupont in front of his White Hummer playing with a remote control helicopter. Then I was thinking I thought he was on parole. So, I did what came natural and took a photo of him with the cell phone in which he gave me some frigging gang sign.

Well I proceeded to the lounge for a few Sapphire and Tonics and conversation with my recently rescued friend and his friends. The conversation was good until the political situation was discussed. I kept hearing the word proportionality and "I was there." I believe Israel has a right to defend itself and I hope Lebanon will be strong enough to suppress the Hezzbolah, but until then Israel has a right to destroy those that threaten the safety of its people. Unfortunately, the conversation ended because the tension was rising and I had to head to another party.

1 Comments:

At 1:38 PM, Blogger StratoCade said...

Yeah, it's a pisser the government in Lebanon can't suppress the Hezbollah idiots. I agree that Israel has every right to do it for them.

The international community was remarkably silent while Syria was in control of Lebanon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>