DCMASSHOLE

Sunday, July 09, 2006

The Weekend

  1. I feel bad that I did not see one of my friends play their gig. I also feel bad that I did not pick up the phone to go out for some drinks when she need to talk to someone, but I was involved in extracurricular activities.
  2. Sometimes, I find it funny when people think they can manipulate and lie, hoping that I will never figure out what is going. However, I'm very analytical and suspicious person that will always investigate.
  3. The internet is a great place to out to find out such information.
  4. So, when I confronted the person I thought was a friend, he kept telling that I assume to much but when I revealed the information I found out he told me I was right. I replied so I did not assume to much and that I was right therefore you lied to me and violated my trust.
  5. As I left his apartment he said will I see you again. I turned to him and said no, plus I just deleted your number frm my phone.
  6. He tried to call but I was too busy to pick up the phone.
  7. I'm now trying to reassess my life and priorities. I've been lied to before and I have forgiving them, but for some reason I don't think I can forgive this person no matter how many times he said sorry.
  8. Who knows time might forgive all or forget, we will see.

P.S. I hope my friend is enjoying his little expedition rowing in circles in the Pacific.

2 Comments:

At 11:44 AM, Blogger Ryan said...

gosh i so fill this post! sorry its happen 2 u 2!

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger the doc said...

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."

William Shakespeare

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>