DCMASSHOLE

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Policy/Dunkin

When the President wants to make an important announcement regarding immigration policy where does he go to announce it, that's right Dunkin Donuts where else. It just so happens to be a Dunkin Donuts that I frequent. So, I'm sitting at my computer with the TV next to me on MSNBC when all of sudden the President appears on TV with the owner of Dunkin Donuts. I said to my co-workers that is the DD that I get your donuts from.

This is the same DD that I said a melting pot, so, I guess the President's vetting team concurs with me. I was laughing because the woman over the Prez's left shoulder always ask if I'm married and would I marry her. I then say why, tarajete verde. The ladies begin to laugh and say si. This is the same DD that I helped a woman with her citizen's exam, but I found the exam a little out dated and gave her the current answer, but told her the correct answer at the time the exam was printed.

See even the President likes DD.

3 Comments:

At 8:13 PM, Blogger the doc said...

Krispy Kream donuts...great donuts...can't be beat...poor business decisions...atrocious accounting. But,I eat the donuts, not the paperwork. I'll have another dozen of those...to go?...naw...I'll just have them right here, thank you. Can just feel those old coronary arteries clogging.

 
At 3:43 PM, Blogger Roar Savage said...

Cute. I'm still not a Prez fan, though. Did he look uncomfortable standing next to "diversity"?

 
At 5:46 PM, Blogger DCMASSHOLE said...

Doc,

I went to school with the grandson of the founder and you right about atrocious accounting pumping up stocks.

Roarsavage,
He is very comfortable talking to regular people when he does not have worry what people will regarding every word that leaves his mouth. No, I thought he was very comfortable, well maybe not near the Iranian owner.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>