DCMASSHOLE

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Observations

My gym has this guy that loves to dance around listening to his walkman. I don't know, but he might not be that stable and he might poke someones eye out.

After running 7 miles and playing softball, I stopped over my friends house to take shower and to head out to Adams Morgan to listen to a band. So, I get out of the cab and see drunking people stammering all over the place, most are underage interns that run around the city like a stampede every summer. After navigating the listless drunks, I arrive at the enterance to the bar where the bouncer is collecting a cover charge. A gentleman in his later 40's is ahead of me with a bag of change counting the 5 dollar cover charge. I said are you kidding me, next time bring a bag of pennies. The bouncer said you be surprise some people have done that. I finally make it into the bar and begin to listen to this ska band. The real reason I was there was because I promised a former co-worker that I would listen to her band. The band and her signing was great and the drinks and conversation flowed after that were good as well.

Way do people want a time table in Iraq? Is it to provide a blue print for the terrorist to follow? While we are at it, why don't we give them all of plans and troop movements.

If people have not watched it, you should watch Rescue Me. Dennis Leary, created the show and it is highly entertaining, plus he is a Worcester boy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>