DCMASSHOLE

Saturday, December 09, 2006

The Gym


I truly love working out. I'm not one of those narcissistic people that works out during all my free time. The running is very cathertic and clears my mind after a long day of work. It also allows me to enjoy the eye candy that I see. My rule is never bother anyone at the gym, everyone is there to perform their regime and go home.

Sometimes, the gym provides a jovial moment such as the other day. As I finished up lifting, I was about to take a shower, but someone was right in front of my locker. As I walked around waiting and hoping I could get in soon I noticed he was laughing very quietly. I then saw why he was laughing. This big naked guy had toliet paper hanging out of his Grand Canyon. Right there I started to laugh and had to walk out.

When I came back in I asked the guy, did Mr. Grand Canyon notice the toliet paper? He said no, it just fell off and is right there on the ground. We both agreed it was gross and laughed some more. On my way I out I informed the staff to tell the cleaning people they should use gloves when picking up the floor in the men's locker room and even told them why. Honestly people how ca n you not know it is there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>