DCMASSHOLE

Thursday, November 30, 2006

White Trash, High City Living and Ms. Spears

If I was Britney Spears' attorney I would quit because you would have an idiot for a client. Her equally disfunctional soon to be ex-husband has sought custody of her kids and what does she do to demonstrate she is a good mother, she goes out to all hours.

What responsible parents and to top it all off, she is caught without wearing any undewear. You would think a person use to the papparazi would know that everything she does would be photographed and scrutinized. I had to write this once I saw the money shot. Unbelievable, I really don't know how the judge will rule what is in the best interest of the children. Hopefully, he will give custody to maybe the grandparents, however that is highly unlikely.

3 Comments:

At 7:42 PM, Blogger the doc said...

I often have trouble following your train of thought. Do you have flights of ideas? Help me here.

 
At 11:13 PM, Blogger DCMASSHOLE said...

Doc,

I have a stream of concious thought. Many times I can tell three stories at once. My good friends know when I just finished story two and then have moved back to story one.

I'm commenting of Britney because a friend sent me a photo that is very revealing. Although the photo itself is not her fault, going out to the early morning until intoxicated, while leaving children at home does not demonstrate a responsible parent.

 
At 11:18 PM, Blogger DCMASSHOLE said...

Oh, and I write to fast without reviewing it. I have to read, analyize, write, and review every day ,so, when I get to this I'm just mentally and physically tired.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>