DCMASSHOLE

Thursday, November 30, 2006

My Trip To The Big Apple

One word, Gluttony.

More Words: It was good to see some of my friends while others our schedules did not match up. I now realize why I have a policy when the temperature goes below sixty I will not run outside. It is because the cold air kills my lungs and causes me to build up mucus. Although I have this policy, my friend go me to run around Central Park and do sprints with him after. After I felt I had a cold pit in my throat not to mention the next day I felt sick and did not want to work out after work. However, instead I proceeded to do shots with the head honchos that lead to an awesome dinner.

The other thing I realized is this world is truly small. If you are in a certain field or reached a certain position in life you start meeting so many people. While I was up in NYC, I meet people that know some of my friends and vice versa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>