DCMASSHOLE

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Not All Texans Are Gentlemen!!!!

I had a wonderful Thanksgiving at my friend's house. He prepared an awesome feast, while, switched back and forth from the football games and the James Bond Marathon on Spike. Friday I had a big smile at work and everyone was asking why. I had no response, but deep inside I knew something was confirmed on Wednesday. A calm fell over me after a long difficult stormy game was played. It all came to a head Wednesday when I was nearly jumped because some self absorbed, inconsiderate, and insecure Texan mentioned he was going to have some guys beat me up. I don't know if the two aholes that tried to jump me did so on the Texan's suggestion, but I don't believe in coincidences. Just as Don Corelone, said in the Godfather when he was making sure Michael returned home safely, "If something should happen to my son, I'm going to blame some of the people in this room." Just as what happened to me I don't believe it was an accident and the Texan in the room certainly revealed his true self. The question is do I seek revenge or just let it go. I'm leaning towards just letting it go.

1 Comments:

At 1:58 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Some people are just sooooo insecure, it makes me laugh. As if you really want THEM.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>