DCMASSHOLE

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

A Consensus On Global Warming!!!?


As I was watching TV this statment irked me: scientists have reached a consensus that humans cause global warming. I'm not saying that humans don't contribute to global warming, but when did the search for truth become a democratic process on which side gets the most votes. It appears from what I have read that global warming is cyclcical and the debate is how much does human behavior contribute to this effect. Until, then the alarmist can keep citing the many, while I wait for the undisputed truth. After all, if a hundred scientist agree the world is flat, but one scientist says the world is round it does not matter the hundred agree the Earth is flact because the one is right.

2 Comments:

At 10:16 PM, Blogger the doc said...

Look out for e-mail re: British documentary on Global warming.

 
At 1:44 AM, Blogger DCMASSHOLE said...

Thanks Doc. You should have heard me today go off when I found out Gore will be testifying before Congress next week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>